Field Operations and Treatment Results
212 Resources operates transportable, skid-mounted "PODs" that setup adjacent to a drill site or as components of a centralized treatment facility to process produced or flowback water for reuse. The key to our success is the implementation of a complete "treatment train" which utilizes a number of technical elements to achieve what no single system can do. Our highly trained operating and maintenance staff give our customers worry-free service to keep up with the most aggressive drilling programs.
- Handles the widest range of inlet TDS in the industry
- Reduces total trucking costs and traffic
- On-site power generation
- State-of-the-art instrumentation
- Modular capability to expand capacity as needed
- Highly efficient energy recovery
212 Resources eliminates demand to drill fresh water wells by recycling wastewater throughout the drilling and completion process. The postcompletion water is treated to applicable standards for use in other well completions, surface drilling or even discharge into surface waters.